Creating a Linux password hash
Like you find in
mkpasswd --method=sha-512 --salt=Kf0TqvhN
- Use different search engines
- Banner grab
- intitle:“index of”
Cracking a KeePass2 master password with John the Ripper
john <(keepass2john easy.kdbx)
- Language vulnerabilities
- Common cyber attacks
- Crypto attacks - frequency analysis
- Data encryption standard
- AES advanced encryption standard
- Substitution permutation network
- Kali Linux
- Vulnerability research with reverse engineering, penetration testing and ethical hacking
- Low level Linux programming and/or comprehensive knowledge in operating system security and associated network/platform design, hardening and deployment.
- Cyber-security and certification such as such as CISSP, SANS GIAC, Security+, Network+, Linux+, MCSE, CCNA or SSCP.
- Capture and decomposition through to integration, acceptance and customer sign off and associated toolsets.