- Google Photos for Android
- PhotoShop for Android
- Lightroom (free) for Android
- Launch the camera in Pro mode and update your settings to 40MP and raw. Now when you take a shot you’ll get the normal JPEG but also the raw file (DNG) that the camera used to generate the image.
- Take some photos in Pro camera mode.
- Overexpose by taking manual control of the shutter and slowing it down
- Open Google Photos and you’ll see the phone has also generated some JPEGs alongside. Multi-select and delete them so we don’t get distracted.
- Technology CMOS BSI
- IMX650 Wide (f/1.6, 1/1.7”, 27mm, OIS) 
- 7.3 mm x 5.47 mm, Diagonal: 0.46 inch
- Pixel size 1 μm
- “SuperSpectrum” image sensor
19.5 MP Ultrawide
- f/2.2, 1/2.7”, 16mm
7.9 MP Telephoto
- f/3.4, 1/4”, 125mm
- folded optics
- What does 27mm mean?
- cta-core (2x 2.6 GHz Cortex A76, 2x 1.92 GHz Cortex A76, 4x 1.8 GHz Cortex A55)
- GPU Mali-G76 MP10
Generating HDR images
- You can use the HDR mode but you can’t access the raw data
- Export as 16-bit TIF in Lightroom